My cakes are made to order, so if you have a flavor in mind, let me know and I’ll do everything I can to make it for you!
At Heavenly Confections, I make all of my cakes to order. That means I am baking them when you order them – no frozen products, boxed mixes or pre-made anything here! I only use fresh ingredients, including real butter, milk, flour, sugar and farm fresh eggs! I also use Pure Vanilla - not imitation! This means my cakes not only look beautiful, but they also taste delicious!
Tasting appointments are available for wedding cake orders or large cake orders over 100 servings.
See the design process page for more information.
Designer Line add +.15 cents/serving
Posh Line add +.30cents/serving
High Life Line add +.45cents/serving
Price increase only for those tiers with Designer, Posh Line & High Life flavors - each tier priced by flavor.
Any of the Cupcake Flavors can be made into cakes for you as well!
|The Traditional Line:
||The Designer Line:
||The Posh Line:
|| The High Life Line:
My buttercreams are a Swiss Vanilla Meringue Base (BC) smoother and less sweet than frosting. Frostings (FR) are made with powdered sugar & butter. Remember to specify which you prefer when you choose your flavors.
Buttercreams (BC) &
||The Posh Line:
**Icing Options are not chosen for tasting combinations. Please also keep in mind the style of cake you desire may require the use of fondant. I cannot guarantee certain cake designs on all Icing Mediums.
||Posh Line: (only available with certain designs)
Combinations below consist of Traditional, Designer & Posh Lines. *See pricing above.
- NEW! Chocolate Chai Latte & Vanilla Chai Latte! Your choice - chocolate or vanilla cake infused with real Chai Latte & frosted with Chai Latte Frosting! YUM!
- Raspberry Trifle: Vanilla cake drenched with Raspberry Puree and Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Orange Chocolate: Chocolate cake infused with fresh orange zest and juice layered with fresh orange Vanilla SM Buttercream
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Chocolate with Strawberry Puree & Vanilla Buttercream
- Cherry Almond: Almond cake layered with tart maraschino cherries and Swiss Meringue buttercream
- Pistachio Cherry: Real pistachio cake layered with tart maraschino cherries and Swiss Meringue buttercream
2014's Top 15 Most Popular Combos (above flavors included):
- Chocolate Lover's: Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Buttercream
- Carrot & Carrot Deluxe: My secret recipe carrot cake, layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.Choose it with or without pineapple, pecans & coconut (Deluxe). Either way - it's moist and delicious!
- Crowd Pleaser: Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Strawberry Shortcake: Vanilla cake drenched in fresh Strawberry Puree topped with Vanilla Buttercream.
- Almond Amaretto Cream: Almond cake with Amaretto buttercream.
- Pineapple Outside In Cake: Tender Vanilla Cake studded with toasted pecans and pineapple, layered with maraschino cherries & caramel sauce, topped with Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Dulce De Leche: Tender vanilla cake layered with silky, dulce de leche buttercream and drizzled with caramel.
- Pumpkin and Cinnamon: The most moist cake ever - Pumpkin cinnamon cake with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Tiramisu: Vanilla cake layered with Kahlua buttercream and chocolate icing.
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Vanilla cake layered with white chocolate buttercream and fresh raspberry puree.
- Oreos N Cream: Chocolate cake filled with Oreo buttercream or frosting.
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip: Vanilla cake studded with mini chocolate chips, drenched in Strawberry puree & topped with Strawberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Other Delicious Combos:
- Banana Split Cake: Soft banana cake layered with chopped nuts, maraschino cherries, pineapple, strawberry puree & topped with a chocolate drizzle and Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Dreamsicle: Vanilla Cake infused with Orange zest layered with Vanilla Buttercream
- Grand Marnier: Vanilla cake infused with orange, almonds and chocolate, filled with a Grand Marnier-infused Vanilla Buttercream
- Cardamom and Pistachio: Vanilla cake with pistachios and a hint of cardamom, layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Lime in the Coconut: Lime infused coconut cake with coconut vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate Chip: Vanilla cake with mini chocolate chips, layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Chocolate Espresso: My moist, chocolate espresso cake, with fresh-brewed espresso, layered with Espresso buttercream.
- Chocolate Mint: Chocolate cake layered with Mint Chocolate buttercream.
- Chocolate Raspberry:Chocolate cake layered with raspberry puree and chocolate frosting.
- Lemon Curd and Berries: Sweet blueberry-studded vanilla cake layered with tangy lemon curd and Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Green Apple Spice: Spice cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream and layered tender-cooked crisp green apples.
- Lemon Poppyseed: Classic lemon poppyseed cake layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Marble: Vanilla & Chocolate cake swirled together in the classic Marbling technique, layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Mudslide: Rich, Chocolate cake layered with Kahlua buttercream.
- Orange and Ginger: Vanilla cake with ginger and orange essence, layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Peaches and Cream: Tender vanilla cake layered with luscious peach preserves and Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: Vanilla cake, buttercream, peanut butter & grape jelly, sandwiched together to create a quirky classic!
- Apples and Cinnamon: 'Muffin-esque' cake containing baked apples and cinnamon, layered with Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Black Forest: Chocolate cake drizzled with cherry liquour and layered with tart maraschino cherries (or Bing if preferred when in season) and Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Blackberry-Vanilla: Delicate vanilla cake layered with blackberries (when in season - otherwise blackberry preserves) and topped with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Blueberry Muffin: Soft vanilla cake containing ripe blueberries (when in season), layered with Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Brownie: Moist chocolate cake layered with decadent rich chocolate frosting.
- Butterscotch Walnut: Vanilla cake and walnuts layered with rich butterscotch and Swiss Meringue buttercream.
- Peanut Butter Cup: Chocolate cake layered with peanut butter and chocolate frosting.
- Pecan Pie: Classic vanilla cake, studded with toasted pecans and layered with rich caramel buttercream.
- Smores: Chocolate cake layered with marshmallow fluff & crumbled graham crackers covered with a decadent chocolate frosting.
- Sugar Cookie Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
A note about 'Buttercreams':
I am time and time again having to explain to my first-time customers that if you have been to a bakery where they frosted a cupcake or cake and said it was buttercream, it really wasn't. It was 'Buttercream' Frosting. So look over the actual definitions below, because there is a huge difference in Buttercream Frosting and true Buttercream. 99% of bakeries around this area say 'buttercream' but it is actually frosting. Many of my repeat customers LOVE the true buttercream (SMBC) and some prefer the super sweet taste of the Frosting. Then there are those who layer the cake with real Buttercream and have the outside coated in Frosting. I provide the many flavor options so you can choose what you love best. :)
** 'Buttercream' Frosting is a traditional frosting made with real butter, shortening, vanilla and confectioner's sugar like you would find in most bakeries. I usually recommend this type of icing for children's parties as the icing is much sweeter and recognizable by kids. This is the 'buttercream' you get at Kroger, Walmart, Fluff, and all the other area bakeries.
**Swiss Meringue Buttercream is lighter and slightly less sweet. This buttercream is cooked, giving it a more silky texture. It is made with pure vanilla extract, real butter, granulated baker's sugar, and egg whites. Nothing artificial here and it tastes far superior! I usually recommend this buttercream for weddings, and adult celebration cakes.
If you do not plan to have a cake tasting - I would suggest you stick with Buttercream Frosting as some customers expect the super sweet 'frosting' that bakeries tend to use and wrongly call 'buttercream'. I would hate for you to not get the extra SWEETNESS you deserve :)